No Tax Return BRRRR Loan
Yes, this is real.
- No Seasoning (Cash Out requires 6 months)
- No Income Verification
- No Tax Returns
- No Debt-to-Income Ratio
They used to be called a “Stated Income” loan, and were popularly nicknamed “Liar Loans”. Now, we don’t even ask for your income, just the property income. No lying required. Your FICO credit score is absolutely critical. The higher your score, the lower your rate.
- The short seasoning requirement makes this great for the BRRRR strategy
- No Tax Returns and no DTI make it great for investors with great credit, but who write everything off on their tax returns.
The lowest rate is 4.25%. It’s based on your FICO score, LTV, and some other criteria. Most borrowers are around 4.75% percent. You can download the flyer below to get the specific rate for you.
You can go full documentation to get lower rates, but you’ll need to meet all the usual requirements. Full Doc Rental Loans
Everyone always wants to know the specifics, so download the flyer below with the rate tables and all the key nitty gritty details. Here are the really important ones to know.
Cash out requires 6 months seasoning.
- FICO Credit Score is critical
- LTV matters
- Property cashflow matters
These items will directly impact your loan.
- No Seasoning
- No Tax Returns
- No personal DTI (debt-to-Income) calculation
- No Employment Verification
- No limits on the number of loans
- No need to close in personal name
Key Loan Terms
- 30 year fixed interest rate
- Minimum property value $100,000
- 1-4 family properties
- Blanket loans are available
- Loan Costs: 2 points + $1990
Short-term rentals like AirBnB are allowed as a new purchase or a refi without cash out.
Sorry, AirBnB cannot be done as a cash-out refi.
Download the terms and the rate chart. See what interest rate your deal can get.